For a project spanning countries and cultures, it's imperative to make sure the right stakeholders are present to make the right decisions. We made sure to get a deep understanding of the ASHA users and their contexts of use from both the Australian and Indian wings of the business, and we held remote sessions to test the designs across both cultures to ensure that we were making the right decisions in our uses of design elements, page configurations, and display of information.
We revised the existing app’s information architecture to optimise flows of interaction and information, and standardised screen elements using Google’s Material Design library as a base design system to ensure consistency and ease of build.
During the project we worked directly with TGI developers to integrate our designs into code in real-time, which allowed us to skip prototyping and head directly into testing with real data.
We produced 75 modular screen designs, three colour palettes, a base style guide that tied them together, and a series of detailed interaction flows.
Looking ahead to future improvements, we provided a series of recommendations for future phase improvements to further support ease of use through the adaptation of smart technology and use of data.
We found the process smooth and expertly facilitated by Airteam's highly skilled designers. At all stages, Airteam's goal was to tease out exactly what we were looking for and how the workflow would be implemented 'on the ground'. This led to a final design which was attractive, modern and accurately reflected how our product would be used by our end-users.